Thursday 12 July 2007

Colour Conundrum

We were thinking that option 3 was for us, so, we've been looking for a more red brick to suit than the one we had been looking at to use in option 2. We thought Selkirk had the answer for us in their Regal Red brick, so we found their local agent and went for a look at the display this arvo.
Unfortunately the brick in real life, looks nothing like the internet picture (well it was red), so that was a no go...
We did however find another option (yes, yet another one!) that we were kind of interested in. Actually I found 2, but let's not go there :)
It's a concrete block, much like the large sand stone look blocks that you see about, but it is brick size. They come in a few shades of 'sand stone' and some other colours too.

Which I guess would result in something like this

I actually found one that looked a lot like this:

That I think I really quite like, but...
Ahh, well... too many choices. I guess we could always do a different colour scheme on each of the 4 sides of the house :D

BTW, my PC has started doubling up on the heading over ---> there on the voting list. Don't know why that is, but I didn't stuff it up in case yours is too. :)

No comments: