Tuesday 4 December 2007

Things remaining

The water proofing inspection is tomorrow.

The doors we wanted are $100 each. Our allowance was $50, so we've had to go for the rough version of the smooth ones pictured a while ago, which I think are $45. Also our door handles are $44 instead of the allowed $30, so we'll have to make up the difference there.

Just thinking aloud, here's my 'to-do' list... I'll slowly start checking these off to track the progress on the homeward stretch.

Garage door
Little bit of roof remaining
Gable 'ends'
Eaves
Architraves & skirting
Doors $
Paint
Kitchen
Tiles (double check $'s)
Carpet $
Plumbing fittings
Kitchen and Vanities
Pergola/Covered area
Driveway & paths
Porch columns
Tank install
Power connection $
Phone connection $
council Section 94 $
Light fittings $

$ = a note for me about things I need to consider the cost of.

No comments: